365 kg narcotic substances worth Rs. 1,000 crore and 1.35 crore cigarette sticks worth Rs. 13 crore disposed off
785 Public Grievances, 280 Public Grievance Appeals and 14 MP references disposed off
20,871 physical files reviewed and 8,308 files weeded out
11,718 e-files reviewed and 711 files closed
1195 Cleanliness campaign events organised in office premise and public places
9,304 kg scrap disposed off, freeing up of additional office space of 46,565 sq. ft.
The Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC) and all its field formations are actively participating in the Special Campaign for Disposal of Pending Matters 3.0.
As the special focus of CBIC this year has been on the disposal of seized commodities like narcotic substances and cigarettes, till date, 365 kg narcotic substances valued at Rs 1,000 crore and 1.35 crore cigarette sticks valued at Rs 13 crore has been disposed off under Special Campaign 3.0.
All-out efforts across the length and breadth of the country have yielded encouraging outcomes as detailed below (upto 20th October, 2023):-
- Disposal of 785 Public Grievances, 280 Public Grievance Appeals and 14 MP references.
- Review of 20,871 physical files and weeding out of 8308 such files.
- Review of 11,718 e-files and closing 711 such files.
- 1195 Cleanliness campaign events organized in office premise and public places.
- 9,304 kilograms scrap disposed off resulting in freeing up of additional office space of 46,565 sq. ft.
GST-2017 Landscape in Office Premises as part of beautification by CGST Aurangabad Commissionerate
Disposal of NDPS Substances by Delhi Customs Preventive Commissionerate
More than 391 posts have been done through the official social media handle of CBIC and various field offices to promote awareness and spread the message of Swachhata till date. It is endeavoured to meet all the targets set under SCDPM 3.0.
Weeding out of old records by Krishnapatnam Customs House