- The brands are partnering to combine their best features and to extend high-end collaborative services to their customers
- Via this association, businesses will also benefit as they will be able to expand their online presence and develop their e-commerce solutions via StoreHippo’s scalable and headless commerce platform
- They will be also able to ensure the provision of safe payment solutions to their customers via Paytm’s ‘easy payment options
New Delhi. : StoreHippo, a leading e-commerce platform today announced its collaboration with Paytm, India’s leading digital financial services platform for its payment gateway business. The Paytm Payment Gateway will enable businesses on StoreHippo with easy payment options & help the e-commerce player to tap further into the unexplored Indian market.
With this integration, the e-commerce leader will be able to offer its client’s easy-to-use, flexible, and secure payment channels across India. StoreHippo would be able to offer its clients 360-degree turnkey e-commerce services with a host of in-built supply chain and marketing solutions.
Via this partnership, businesses will majorly benefit as it will enable them to:
- Launch their online store via an easy, quick, and hassle-free route
- Build tailor-made B2B and B2C e-commerce solutions
- Offer seamless payment processing via Paytm Payment Gateway on their StoreHippo powered e-commerce stores
- Maintain the security of their payment channels along with having the flexibility to accept payment from – multiple sources
- Instantly activate their accounts so that they can start accepting payments through Paytm Payment Gateway
- Lower negotiated TDR rates thereby ensuring increased savings for the merchant
Speaking on the collaboration with Paytm Payment Gateway, Mr. Rajiv Kumar Aggarwal, CEO, and Founder of StoreHippo, said, ”At StoreHippo, we aim to provide the state-of-art experience of selling online to our customers. With Paytm Payment Gateway integration, we will be well-positioned to provide cutting-edge online payment solutions to our customers. We believe this association will help organizations to grow their business and expand their customer base by foraying into new markets. It will also enable them to easily sell their offerings via the Omni-channel route and accept Paytm payments across all customer touchpoints. We are hoping that businesses can reap maximum benefits from our tie-up and we would be elated if our partnership could contribute to helping them survive and thrive in the market during such turbulent times. ”
To facilitate this partnership, StoreHippo has integrated the API of the new version of the Paytm Payment Gateway. The mobile-ready, fully integrated and managed e-commerce platform enables B2B and B2C merchants to build customizable solutions for their business and also offers the merchants a complete ecosystem to run their online business. Paytm Payment Gateway offers a wider choice of payment options and facilitates businesses to receive payment from QR code, links, UPI, subscriptions, Online, in-store, among others.
Vineet Deopujari, VP, Online Business at Paytm said, “With this partnership, thousands of businesses on StoreHippos platform will be able to leverage our one-tap solutions for payments and will be able to digitise their operations, which is the need of the hour. Merchants will also get access to our 360-degree turnkey e-commerce solutions that will help them expand their customer base.”